Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Back to Front.

One of my favorite positions to be in (actually having sex or just messin' around) is back to front. It's a selfish thing; I can't do anything for the guy but wiggle against him a little, and his hands can do anything to me. And it's a power thing. They teach you in martial arts that the worst position you can get into is facedown on the ground. If you're grappling and someone gets on top when you're faceup you've got a shot at bucking them, but if they get on your back you're fucked.

I like that feeling. Especially when a guy's not afraid to put his weight on me, even so much that it's a little hard to breathe. Especially when he's got my hands, stretched out in front or pulled tight behind my back like in COPS.

I need to lose weight. I feel like sexuality has no legitimacy unless you're hot. If you're hot it's sexy, if you're ugly it's just ridiculous. (By "you" here, I mean "me"; I'm being insecure, not assholish.) I would like to lose so much weight that a photo of me naked becomes a filthy picture. I would like to become so hot that I could videotape myself having sex and then enjoy watching it.

And, um, I'd also like a pony.

6 comments:

  1. Did you f-lock your livejournal?

    How sad. :(

    -Lurker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurker - My livejournal got me fired. In a couple days when I stop getting phone calls from the psychotic HR lady demanding that I not only remove every reference to my former employer from the journal, but that I delete it altogether, I'll probably unlock it again. Although I'll have to be a lot less open about my work.

    If you have a livejournal of your own, I'll happily friend you and you can immediately see everything; send the lj-name to holly@wolfytoons.com and I'll add you to my happy list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm skinny, and I still look ridiculous having sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd already suggested to you that the Honky-Tonk Badonkadonk video was absurd, because none of the featured women actually *have* badonkadonks. But I'll also note that while they may be hot (alright, probably are, but it's hard to tell at YouTube resolution levels), none of them looks as if she has my ideal body type.

    So yeah, not all men want the same thing.

    P.S. That song SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops -- replied to the wrong post. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to lose so much weight that a photo of me naked becomes a filthy picture. I would like to become so hot that I could videotape myself having sex and then enjoy watching it.

    I think that's going to become my mantra. Sometimes I'm so uncomfortable having sex because I think, how can this be hot if I'm not?

    ReplyDelete