Monday, March 1, 2010

Little O, Big O.

When I'm having sex with someone else it's all big O's. But when I masturbate there's two kinds of orgasms I have. One is just an end to the fun; there's a very minor crescendo and then I mostly know that I've come just because I don't feel like masturbating any more. That's probably 90% of the time.

The other 10% is an orgasm so big and powerful that it's downright embarrassing, so big I won't let myself have it unless I'm alone in the house because of all the noise. If I do go through with it I know I'm going to lose control--of my hips pounding so hard the bed shakes, of my voice moaning out loud, and of my pussy just coming and coming and coming.

Man, if I were a Martian I wouldn't understand at all what people find embarrassing. If I cut myself I have no problem screaming "OW" and letting everyone know how I'm feeling, but I'd rather suppress an orgasm than risk anyone knowing I'm feeling good. It's only polite.

8 comments:

  1. I am posting only to say a very huge THANK YOU for the first paragraph. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the original anonymous commenter, but as far as I can remember, I've only ever had the first kind of orgasm. I kind of want to ask you if you have any tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have only ever had the first kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said thank you because noone talks about the little O's. There's noone out there saying what it feels like. All you ever find is the big, earth shattering orgasms and the "It's hard to describe, but if you have one you'll knoooooow." I think a lot of women who have only had the little ones would tell you that they've never had one at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for writing this! I have a similar experience but never really articulated any thoughts around it. I actually feel like my Little O's generally are a bit more exciting/built up than what you describe, but I also have some that fit your description almost exactly.

    I only started having orgasms with partners in the past year (after about 10 years of having them while masturbating. I'm 25.) and like you said, they are always Big O's! Though for me it's not necessarily that the pleasure is more intense, but that it lasts a lot longer and emotionally it is way more intense.

    Anyway...just wanted to share a similar experience. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciated this as well. :) I've been masturbating for years and it was a long time before I learned that the feeling of intense satiation, or fulfillment, meant that i had experienced orgasm! But yes, only ever little ones.

    I'm waiting for the right person and the right time for sex, but this has me more excited for it. I've already experienced just how powerful that emotional connection can be... occasionally I've had what I might even describe as a mini-orgasm from nothing more than intense kissing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for writing this!
    I have come to the conclusions that I potentially haven't ever really experienced Little O's. I am not much of a self play sort of person, maybe because my sex drive on my own is pretty low key and I have never given myself an orgasm or at least, I don't think I have.

    My partner on the other hand, gives me big whacking G-Spot O's pretty much every time. (As in, shaking and paralytic in the aftermath.)

    ReplyDelete